Sunday, January 13, 2013

2013 :)

Well, since many many years i didnt update my blog already. Year 2013, life move on , i must be strong :) I need you to stay with me when i need you. REALLY . 3/1 Single sucks. I need to study hard for Form 4 D: Arghhhhhh!
 
Owhh yea, Never ever take love for granted. There is no guarantee for Love♥ . NEVER  never never.  Don't be too confident when someone tells u they like you, the question is until when .Because frankly just like seasons, people change and so do feelings. Dont FORGET that a person who truly loves you will never let you go, no matter how hard the situation is :)
 
 
What?! There is no Physics and Add math teacher for our class. But there is a lot of stuff to talk abouts and it is sooooo awesome having lotsss of free periodss :D Hiak hiak -.- Time flies so fast.
 
Recently, I can't sleep well because used to think too much. Dont worry, i'll be fine , i am changing myself, walking into right path. I will be back soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment